After applying the glossy, clear application to the stem wall of your home, questions arise and you might just think, “that’s it?” Our product is durable and reliable - Averzion keeps the scorpions out! But here's some information that will help your family troubleshoot any obstacles along the way.
After Averzion is applied, we cannot guarantee that you won’t see any scorpions in your home right away. It will take time, and that is because in some cases, scorpions are already in your home, hiding in the walls, corners, and crevices. But do not fear, the scorpions have to leave at some point. They will go back outside eventually, whether it’s to feed or find a new home to take over. And when they leave, they can’t get back inside because Averzion keeps them out.
Q: What can I do to speed up the process and makesure my home is scorpion free?
Here at scorpion repel, we have put together a scorpion survival guide, to always keep your home scorpion free after Averzion has been applied to your home.
1. Every once in a while, do a walk around the outside of your home, observing the stem wall where Averzion has been applied. Make sure there is no dirt, debris, or objects on or against the stem wall.
2. In some cases after a heavy rain or wind storm, dirt, debris, or vegetation might obstruct the stem wall and provide scorpions a way to get inside. After a rain or wind storm, do a walk around your home to ensure that there is nothing on or against the stem wall.
3. Make sure that all trees and vegetation are cut back 3-6 inches from your home. Scorpions can climb trees and vegetation and find a way to attach to your home, which is why this is an important step.
4. Set glue traps under cabinets, close to a water supply, and in the corners of your home. Glue traps are the most effective way to catch scorpions inside of your home because the glue has a scent that scorpions are attracted to.
5. Always have a blacklight and tongs available to catch scorpions inside. They tend to be the most active in the corners and like to hide under objects.
6. Lastly, always make sure that the stem wall is visible. As long as it’s visible, scorpions will not be able to get into your home.
Remember, Averzion is durable and effective - it keeps scorpions out. But it does take time. In some cases, you may still see scorpions in your home because they already found a place to cool off before Averzion was applied. With Averzion and the scorpion survival guide listed above, your family will be on the road to freedom and achieve a stress free home in no time.